Our PS 12 telephone landlines are now fully operational. Our school telephone number is 718-953-4569.
In the event that you need to reach the school, please use the contact information listed below. We suggest leaving your name and number, so that we may return your call.
Principal Watson: SWatson16@schools.nyc.gov
Interim Acting Assistant Principal Finnikin-Charles: AFinnikincharles@schools.nyc.gov
Judy Hurdle, Secretary: Jhurdle2@schools.nyc.gov
Gladys Thom, Parent Coordinator: Gthom2@schools.nyc.gov
If your child is in the NYJTL program, please contact Ms. Iman Harrison at 631-913-5681.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email:
Shamika Watson, Principal (Email: SWatson16@schools.nyc.gov)
Aldine Finnikin-Charles, Interim Acting Assistant Principal (Email: Finnikincharles Aldine)
Gladys Thom, Parent Coordinator (Email: Gthom2@schools.nyc.gov )
Judy Hurdle, Secretary (Email: JHurdle2@schools.nyc.gov )
School Telephone Number
430 Howard Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11233
PS 12: Arrival and Dismissal Information
School Time: 8:00AM- 2:20PM
3K - Pre-K Arrival and Dismissal
- Students will be dropped off and dismissed directly to and from their classrooms.
- Families will use the school's main entrance on Howard Avenue to enter the building.
- Students in 3K-Pre-K should arrive to the school building at 8:00 A.M.
- Students in 3K-Pre-K will be dismissed at 2:15 P.M.
Kindergarten - Grade 5 Dismissal
- Students should arrive to the school building by 8:00 A.M.
- Students will enter the building through the school's cafeteria doors on Howard Avenue close to St. Marks Avenue.
- Students will be dismissed from the cafeteria through the Howard Avenue entrance close to St. Marks Avenue.
- This is the same entrance students in K-5 use for arrival.
- Students in K-5 students will be dismissed at 2:15 P.M.